|Volunteers are what make Allegheny Mountain Radio valuable to the community. We understand that everyone has something unique to contribute, and we offer a variety of ways you can get involved. Experience is not necessary to volunteer, just enthusiasm and commitment. We will provide training in exchange for your time and effort.|
Volunteering your time is a great way to meet new people, gain valuable job experience and have some fun! Here are just a few ways you can volunteer at your local station:
- Host a show (or fill in on air shifts until a spot becomes available)
- Contribute reports and information to our News Department
- Answer phones during fundraiser week
- Assist with fundraising and membership mailings
- Help maintain the station facilities
- Help out with special events, such as fundraisers and festival broadcasts
For more information:
Call 799-6004 from within Pocahontas County.
Call 1-800-297-2346 toll-free.
Email Heather at email@example.com
AMR Equal Opportunity Employment Policy & Report
Click here for the AMR Equal Opportunity Employment Policy & Report