Pocahontas County Commission Agenda – February 21st 2017 Regular Meeting
On Tuesday, February 21st, at 5:30 p.m., the Pocahontas County Commission will hold its regular meeting at the Commission Office in the Courthouse in Marlinton with the following agenda:
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
David McLaughlin, Commissioner Jesse A. Groseclose, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
February 21, 2017
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:45 pm. John Simmons Pocahontas County Senior Citizens – Discussion and/or Action-Annual Report.
6:00 pm. Glenn Galloway Pocahontas County Day Report – Discussion and/or Action-Monthly Update.
6:15 pm. Cara Rose Pocahontas County Convention and Visitors Bureau – Discussion and/or Action- Appointment of Pocahontas County Bi-Centennial Commission.
6:30 pm. Mike O’Brien Pocahontas County 911 Director – Discussion and/or Action-Approval of Part-Time 911 Dispatcher.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Schedule 2017-2018 Budget Work Sessions.
- Chaste Barclay – Discussion and/or Action-Permission to use Former Shoe Factory Building for Overnight Storage of Bicycles on May 13, 2017 for American Lung Association Annual Fundraiser.
- Discussion and/or Action – Watoga Art in The Park – Letters of Support for Grant Applications to West Virginia Division of Culture and History and Mon Power.
- Discussion and/or Action – Budget Revision and Resolution Law Enforcement $500.00 (Juror Supplies); In-House Budget Revision for Day Report Center $5,000.00 (Automobile Supplies $2,500.00 and Contracted Services $2,500.00).
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.