POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
David McLaughlin, Commissioner Jesse A. Groseclose, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
March 21, 2017
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:45 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Approval of County 2017-2018 Pocahontas County Budget.
5:50 pm. Glenn Galloway Pocahontas County Day Report – Discussion and/or Action-Monthly Update.
6:15 pm. Randy Irvine – Discussion and/or Action-Permission to Use Area of Former Shoe Factory Building for Pocahontas County High School Baseball Practice.
6:30 pm. Joe Walker Pocahontas County Board of Education – Discussion and/or Action-Request for Funding for Pocahontas County Board of Education Facilities Major Improvement Projects.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approval of Agreement Between Pocahontas County Commission and Fire & Life Safety America, Inc. for Repairs/Installation of Sprinkler System at Former Shoe Factory Building.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County 2017-2018 Court Security Grant Application Change of Project Director from William S. Beard, Jr. to Sue Helton.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.