1-19-21 Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda
The Pocahontas County Commission will hold its regular meeting starting at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, January 19th at its office in the courthouse in Marlinton with the following agenda,
They will begin the meeting by approving any exoneration orders and approving the minutes of their previous meeting, followed by the opportunity for the public to comment to the commissioners at 5:35 p.m.
At 5:40 p.m., Cheryl Beverage will deliver the annual update of the Pocahontas County Artisans Coop.
At 5:45, the commissioners discuss and establish the Pocahontas County Broadband Council and recommend the following people to serve on this council:
- Commissioner Jesse Groseclose
- Mike Holstein
- Sarah Riley
- John Tuggle
- Mayor Sam Felton
- Amy Truesdale
- Ruth Bland
- Cara Rose
- Ruthana McNeel Beezley
- Pete Monico
- Sarah Guyette
- And Terrell McSweeny
At 6:00, the commissioners will make their 2021 Hotel Occupancy Tax allotment
At 6:45, the commission will hear from Amanda Smarr of the Region 4 Planning and Development Council who will ask for a $1,700 from the Pocahontas County Broadband Study Grant.
The Commissioners will also take up the following items which are not assigned a specific time on the agenda.
- They will discuss and consider approving final Settlements and Orders
- The commissioners will be briefed on mail items and concerns.
- Commissioner Rebinski will request that 911/EMS Director Mike O’Brien discuss with the commissioners operation guidelines and procedures.
- Sheriff Barlow will request the approval of a full-time Law Enforcement Deputy.
- The Commissioners will then approve invoices prior to adjourning the meeting.
Instructions for joining the Zoom Meeting for this commission meeting can be found below.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 955 3500 8401
To see the agenda for this meeting as published officially by the commission, click on this link 1-19-21 Official Commission Agenda DOC