12-15-20 Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda
The Pocahontas County Commission will hold its regular meeting starting at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, December 15th at its office in the courthouse in Marlinton with the following agenda,
They will begin the meeting by approving any exoneration orders and approving the minutes of their previous meeting, followed by the opportunity for the public to comment to the commissioners at 5:35 p.m.
At 5:45 p.m., they will open and award bids for the gasoline for the courthouse office vehicles for the period of January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021
At 5:50, the commissioners will hear from Eric Werner who will deliver the annual update for the Pocahontas County Arts Council.
At 6:00, the commissioners will hear from BJ Gudmundsson who will deliver the annual update for Preserving Pocahontas.
At 6:15, Greg Mosesso will deliver the findings of the West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection on Asbestos Exposure at the Trout Hatchery.
The Commissioners will also take up the following items which are not assigned a specific time on the agenda.
- They will discuss and consider approving final Settlements and Orders
- The commissioners will be briefed on mail items and concerns received since their last meeting, and, after discussion, consider taking any appropriate actions on these.
- They will discuss and possibly take action on a resolution for an unclaimed property application with the West Virginia State Treasurers Office.
- The commissioners will schedule the 2021 Board of Review and Equalization Hearings.
- The Commissioners will then approve invoices prior to adjourning the meeting.
Instructions for joining the Zoom Meeting for this commission meeting can be found below.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 975 0064 7619