2-4-20 Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda
The Pocahontas County Commission will hold its February 4th regular meeting starting at 8:30 a.m. at their office in the County Courthouse in Marlinton with the following agenda.
At 8:30 a.m., they will approve any exoneration orders and will approve the minutes from the prior regular and special meetings, followed by the opportunity for the public to comment to the commissioners at 8:35 a.m.
At 8:45 a.m. the commissioners will hear from the County Clerk’s Office regarding the removal of the estate representative for the Louise Johnson Estate and the appointment of a new estate representative.
At 9 a.m., the commissioners will hear from the County Clerk’s Office regarding the removal of the Administratrix for the Leo Ames Estate and the appointment of a new Administratrix
At 9:30 a.m., Carol Bush of the U.S. Census Bureau will provide an update on the 2020 census.
At 10 a.m., there will be a Board of Review and Equalization session.
At 10:15 a.m. the commissioners will receive contribution/funding requests from the following organizations:
- The Family Resource Network
- The Northern Pocahontas County Community Assistance, Inc.
- Art in Green Bank, Inc.
- Pocahontas county Historic Landmarks Commission
- The Humane Society of Pocahontas County
- The Retired Senior Volunteer Program
The Commissioners will also take up the following Administratrix items which are not assigned a specific time on the agenda.
- They will discuss and consider approving final Settlements and Orders
- The commissioners will be briefed on mail items received since their last meeting, and, after discussion, consider taking any appropriate actions on these.
- They will consider approval of a lease agreement with the West Virginia Division of Forestry
- They will conduct County Commission Board Updates.
- Bob Martin, the Commission’s Counsel, will deliver a report to the commissioners.
The Commissioners will then approve invoices prior to adjourning the meeting.