2-5-21 Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda
The Pocahontas County Commission will hold its February 2nd regular meeting starting at 8:30 a.m. at their office in the County Courthouse in Marlinton with the following agenda.
At 8:30 they will approve any exoneration orders and will approve the minutes from the prior meeting, followed by the opportunity for the public to comment to the commissioners at 8:45 a.m.
At 8:45 a.m. The commissioners will consider a letter of verification of the Hotel Occupancy Tax for the Convention and Visitors Bureau,
At 10:00 a.m. The commissioners will hold a Board of Review and Equalization Hearing
At 10:15 a.m. The commissioners will entertain contribution requests from Art in Green Bank and from Northern Pocahontas County Community Assistance. Inc.
The Commissioners will also take up the following items which are not assigned a specific time on the agenda.
- They will discuss and consider approving final Settlements and Orders.
- The commissioners will be briefed on mail items and concerns.
- They will approve invoices.
- They will consider approving Budget Revisions and Resolutions.
- They will hear from the County Prosecuting Attorney about the resolution of an unclaimed property application.
Instructions for joining this meeting via Zoom Meeting can be found below:
Meeting ID 95717692927