3-16-21 Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda
The Pocahontas County Commission will hold its regular meeting starting at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 16th at its office in the courthouse in Marlinton with the following agenda,
They will begin the meeting by approving any exoneration orders and approving the minutes of their previous meeting, followed by the opportunity for the public to comment to the commissioners at 5:35 p.m.
At 5:40 p.m., the commissioners will approve the 2021-2022 Pocahontas County Budget.
At 5:45, the commissioners will consider removing Estate Representatives from the following two estates,
- The Wilma Wilson Estate
- The Jane Pitzer Estate
At 6:00, the commissioners will hear from Auditor J.B. McCuskey and Skylar Wotring regarding government transparency and “Project Mountaineer.”
At 6:15, the commission will hear from Jason Bauserman and from John Simmons regarding the Frank Tannery Office Building. Simmons will provide an update on an estimate for the repair of the roof.
The Commissioners will also take up the following items which are not assigned a specific time on the agenda.
- They will discuss and consider approving Final Settlements and Orders
- The commissioners will be briefed on mail items and concerns.
- They will consider a budget Revision regarding a refund of an insurance payment.
- They will consider an agreement with the WV Conservation Agency.
- They will discuss the denial of the Board of Education’s USDA Distance Learning Grant and will consider providing the Board of Education with $10,000 for use as a local match for another grant which would provide technology devices for students and an outdoor communication station at the school in Green Bank.
- They will update appointments to the Fire Board and will consider a letter from the Fire Board requesting their annual audit be included with the General County audit beginning with the 2020-2021 Fiscal Year.
- The commissioners will provide their board updates.
- They will consider the 5G procurement process for legal adds for the mitigation Process.
- The Commissioners will then approve invoices prior to adjourning the meeting.
Instructions for joining the Zoom Meeting for this commission meeting can be found below:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 991 20814611