3-17-20 Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda
The Pocahontas County Commission will hold its March 17th regular meeting starting at 5:30 p.m. at their office in the County Courthouse in Marlinton with the following very short agenda.
They will begin the meeting by approving any exoneration orders and approving the minutes of their previous meeting, followed by the opportunity for the public to comment to the commissioners at 5:35 p.m.
At 5:40 p.m. the Commissioners will approve the 2020-2021 fiscal year Pocahontas County Budget that they have created at budget work sessions over the past several weeks.
The Commissioners will also take up the following items which are not assigned a specific time on the agenda.
- They will discuss and consider approving final Settlements and Orders
- The commissioners will be briefed on mail items and concerns received since their last meeting, and, after discussion, consider taking any appropriate actions on these.
- They will consider providing the Mountain Transit Authority with a $25,000.00 local commitment toward their grant match for 2020-2021.
- The Commissioners will consider approval of election officials for the primary election on May 12, 2020.
- The Commissioners will then approve invoices prior to adjourning the meeting.