5-19-20 Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda
The Pocahontas County Commission will hold its May 19th regular meeting starting at 5:30 p.m. at their office in the County Courthouse in Marlinton with the following agenda.
They will begin the meeting by approving any exoneration orders and approving the minutes of their previous meeting, followed by the opportunity for the public to comment to the commissioners at 5:35 p.m.
At 5:40 p.m. Mike O’Brien, the 911 Director will request that the commissioners approve a quote from Lauttamus Communications for 911 radio upgrades.
At 5:45 p.m. the commissioners will hear from Amanda Smarr from the Region 4 Planning and Development Council, who will ask the commissioners to approve an extension of the Pocahontas County Broadband Study Grant until June 30, 2021.
At 5:50 p.m. the commissioners will discuss and potentially take action related to Pocahontas Memorial Hospital’s USDA loan application.
At 6:00 p.m. the commissioners will discuss and take action regarding approving a full time Deputy Clerk effective June 1, 2020, and will also consider approval of the public the test of electronic voting equipment for the June 9th primary election.
The Commissioners will also take up the following items which are not assigned a specific time on this agenda.
- They will discuss and consider approving final Settlements and Orders
- The commissioners will be briefed on mail items and concerns received since their last meeting, and, after discussion, consider taking any appropriate actions on these.
- The Commissioners will discuss and possibly take action regarding the addition of local West Virginia TV channels to both direct TV and Dish Network customers in Pocahontas County.
- They will approve fiscal year-end budget revisions and resolutions.
- The Commissioners will then approve invoices prior to adjourning the meeting.