7-21-15 Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
July 21, 2015
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:45 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Snowshoe Resort Area District Petition.
6:45 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Water Resource Task Force Contract with Pocahontas County Commission for Services Provided by Grazia Apolinares 2015-2016.
7:00 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Towing Ordinance-First Reading of Ordinance.
7:15 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County 911 Mapping and Addressing Maintenance Contract with Doug McKenzie GeoWeb LLC.
7:30 pm. Tammie Alderman Pocahontas County Day Report Center – Discussion and/or Action- Monthly Update for Day Report Center.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
1. Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
2. Approve Improper Charges.
3. Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
4. Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
5. Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Historic Landmarks Commission Appointment of Board Member for Five Year Term July 1, 2015-June 30, 2020).
6. Discussion and/or Action – Budget Revision and Resolution for 2015-2016 Unassigned Balance, Law Enforcement Extra Help, Office of Emergency Services and Capital Outlay (Law Enforcement).
7. Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County 911 Advisory Board Appointment of Mike O’Brien 911 Director as Ex Officio Member Three (3) Year Term Expiring 06-30-18.
8. Approve Invoices.