Agenda for Pocahontas Commission Meeting June 7, 2016, 0830 a.m.
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
June 7, 2016
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:35 a.m. Public Input/Hear Callers.
8:45 a.m. Pocahontas County Sheriff David Jonese – Discussion and/or Action-Approval of Full-Time Law Enforcement Deputy.
9:00 a.m. JAK Kincaid – Reaching the Summit – Discussion and/or Action-Community Service Projects.
9:30 a.m. Christopher Negley, Attorney for Pocahontas County Public Service District (PSD) – Discussion and/or Action-Request for Boundary Revision PSD Water Division.
10:00 a.m. John Simmons Pocahontas County Senior Programs – Discussion and/or Action-Status Report and/or Funding of Walk-In Freezer Project at Green Bank Senior Citizens Building.
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS
(The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approval of Mutual Aid Agreement between Bath County and Pocahontas County.
- Discussion and/or Action – Budget Revision and Resolution Various Year End Revenues and Expenditures $779,436.00.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Solid Waste Authority-Appointment of Ed Riley as County Commission Representative Four Year Term Expiring June 30, 2020.
- Discussion and/or Action – Dramas, Fairs and Festivals Board-Appointment of Oreana “Rene” White-Southern District and Barbara B. Shaw-Member at Large Three Year Terms Expiring June 30, 2019.
- Discussion and/or Action – In-House Budget Revision and Resolution Emergency Services $40.00; 911 Office $150.00; and One Room University $400.00.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.
*** Agenda amended at 10:00 am. Friday, June 3, 2016 to remove agenda line item scheduled for 10:15 am., by order of Pocahontas County Commission President William Beard.