Agenda for Pocahontas Commission’s 7-19-16 Meeting
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
July 19, 2016
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes;
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:45 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Establish Number of Fiduciary Commissioners for Pocahontas County and Appointment Thereof.
6:00 pm. Pocahontas County Sheriff David Jonese – Discussion and/or Action-Approval to Purchase a Law Enforcement Vehicle.
6:15 p.m. Ashley Pritt, Pocahontas Memorial Hospital (PMH), et als. – Discussion and/or Action- Approval for Walking Path Through Front Field Area of PMH.
6:30 p.m. Elaine Diller One Room University – Discussion and/or Action-Request to Advance Wages From New River Community and Technical College for July and/or August, 2016.
6:45 pm. Pocahontas County Emergency Services Director Mike O’Brien – Discussion and/or Action- Opening and/or Awarding Bids for 911 Center Renovations.
7:00 pm. Glenn Galloway Pocahontas County Day Report Center – Monthly Update on Day Report Program.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Former Shoe Factory Building-Repairs to Sprinkler System.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Parks and Recreation Board Appointments- Linda Simmons and Ann Finley Three Year Terms Expiring June 30, 2019.
- Discussion and/or Action – Letter to West Virginia Ethics Commission Seeking Written Advisory Opinion for Pocahontas County Commission Agenda Policy and Procedures.
- Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.