Agenda for the March 30th Pocahontas Board of Education Meeting
The Pocahontas County Board of Education will hold a Local School Improvement Council meeting at 3 p.m. on Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at the Green Bank Elementary-Middle School. This will be followed immediately afterwards at that school by their regular board meeting. In-person public attendance will be limited. The agenda for the regular meeting is as follows.
Following regular opening procedures and items, the board will hear from any public delegations wishing to express their opinions to the board members.
Superintendent Beam will deliver his report and any special recognitions to the board.
Informational reports will be made by Alan Gibson, the Student Representative and by Dana A. Cutlip, a PCS Social Worker.
Following the board’s approval of routine financial matters, the board members will take up the following miscellaneous matters:
- They will consider approval of the revised Personal Acceptable Use Forms Policy.
- They will consider approval of twenty-six (26) revised NEOLA Policies which contain minor adjustments and/or technical changes.
- They will consider approval of thirteen (13) revised NEOLA policies
- They will consider approving three (3) new NEOLA policies.
- The board members will review the school Re-entry plan and consider any recommended changes or revisions to it.
- They will then consider approval of the recommended service and professional recommended personnel actions.
The board members will hold a Matters of the Board discussion prior to adjourning the meeting.
To obtain directions to listen to this meeting via Zoom Meeting or through the Board of Education’s website; or to view the titles of the proposed forty-two (42) NEOLA policies; or to see the proposed personnel actions, you can view them by clicking on this link to the officially published agenda- 3-30-21 Official BOE Agenda