Agenda for the Pocahontas County Commission 2-2-16 Meeting
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
February 2, 2016
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:35 a.m. Public Input/Hear Callers.
8:45 a.m. John Simmons Pocahontas County Senior Citizens – Discussion and/or Action-Annual Update.
9:15 a.m. Andrea O’Brien Pocahontas County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office – Discussion and/or Action-Approval to Cancel Current Lease and Enter into New Lease for Officer Copier with Different Company.
9:30 a.m. Jerry Roy West Virginia State Auditor’s Office – Discussion and/or Action-Exit Interview for 2015 Audit.
9:45 a.m. Lauren Bennett Pocahontas County Parks and Recreation – Discussion and/or Action-Change of Scope- Skate Park Improvements to Wellness Center Equipment.
10:00 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Contribution/Funding Requests Various Individuals, Groups and Organizations.
(a) BJ Gudmundsson Pearl S. Buck Birthplace Foundation-Request Contribution for Window Restoration.
10:45 a.m. Beth Little – Discussion and/or Action-Update on Natural Gas Underground Storage Field in Upper Pocahontas County.
11:00 a.m. Judge Rowe – Discussion and/or Action-Separation of Pocahontas County Community Corrections Program from Randolph County and/or Participation with Greenbrier County Community Corrections Program for Fiscal Year 2016-2017.
12:00 p.m. Lunch Break.
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS
(The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – In-House Budget Revision and Resolution Law Enforcement Overtime.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approval of Emergency Absentee Voting Procedures Policy-Primary Election. Discussion and/or Action – West Virginia Interactive–Approval of Electronic Transactions Agreement for Pocahontas County.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Public Service District Appointment of Board Member for Unexpired Six Year Term to 06-30-21.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approval/Appointment of Temporary Pocahontas County Day Report Director.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Discussion and/or Action – County Commission Board Updates.
- Approve Invoices.