Agenda for the Pocahontas County Commission’s April 5th Meeting
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
April 5, 2016
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:35 a.m. Public Input/Hear Callers.
8:45 a.m. Cara Rose – Discussion and/or Action-Pocahontas County Convention and Visitor’s Bureau Update.
9:00 a.m. JAK Kincaid Citizens Conservation Corp – Discussion and/or Action-Partnering to Develop Community Service Project-Reaching The Summit.
9:15 a.m. Pocahontas County Parks and Recreation – Discussion and/or Action-Agreement for Cass Community Park Management.
9:30 a.m. Pam Buzzard and Jesse Groseclose Pocahontas County Farmland Protection Board – Discussion and/or Action-Approval of Easement Purchases.
9:45 a.m. Cannon Wadsworth Global Science Technology (GST) – Discussion and/or Action-Presentment of Proposal for Technology Services for The Sheriff’s Law Enforcement Offices and 911 Center.
12:00 p.m. Lunch Break.
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS
(The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Civil Service Board Appointment of Glenn Galloway as County Commission Representative for Remainder of Four Year Term 06-30-17.
- Discussion and/or Action – Region 4 Planning and Development Council Letter of Support for 2013-2017 Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) Five Year CEDS Revision.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Historic Landmarks Commission Appointment of Robert Sheets as Board Member for Unexpired Term 06-30-17.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County 911 Advisory Board Appointment of Herby Barlow Remainder of Three Year Term 06-30-17; Kenneth Varner Remainder of Three Year Term 06-30-17; and Laura Combs Three Year Term 06-30-19.
- Discussion and/or Action – American Lung Association Permission to Use Former Shoe Factory Building for Storage of Bicycles Overnight May 13th.
- Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.