Agenda for the Tuesday May 3rd Pocahontas County Commission Meeting
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
May 3, 2016
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:35 a.m. Public Input/Hear Callers.
8:50 a.m. Mike Cain Courthouse Maintenance and Mike O’Brien 911 Director – Discussion and/or Action-Repair and/or Replacement of Fire Alarm System Pocahontas County Courthouse.
9:00 a.m. Steve Hunter – Discussion and/or Action-Request for Office Space in Courthouse for Circuit Judge.
10:00 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Contribution/Funding Requests Various Individuals, Groups and Organizations.
- Dawn Workman Pocahontas County High School – Request for Contribution Purchase of Football Helmets.
- Mountain Resource Conservation & Development Area, Inc.- Request for Contribution.
- Tucker Community Foundation – Request for Contribution Run-For-It 2016.
- Katherine Thompson Child and Youth Advocacy Center – Request for Contribution.
12:00 p.m. Lunch Break.
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS
(The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Budget Revision and Resolution Jail Reimbursement $3,341.00; Prosecuting Attorney $4,480.00; and Hospital Reimbursement $7,303.00.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Discussion and/or Action – County Commission Board Updates.
- Approve Invoices.