Agenda, Pocahontas Co. Commission Meeting, 2-20-18
The Pocahontas County Commission will hold its regular meeting on Tuesday, February 20th, starting at 5:30 p.m. at the Commission Office in the Courthouse in Marlinton with the below agenda:
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
David McLaughlin, Commissioner Jesse A. Groseclose, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
February 20, 2018
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:45 pm. Attorney Stephen Skinner – Discussion and/or Action-Opiate Litigation.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Second Reading and Final Adoption of Amended Pocahontas County Towing Ordinance.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approval of Full-Time Day Report Officer for Pocahontas County Community Corrections.
- Discussion and/or Action – Letter of Support for Cell Service Throughout Pocahontas County.
- Discussion and/or Action – Letter of Support for Grant Funding Through West Virginia Historic Preservation Office for Luke House Located in Cass Scenic Railroad State Park.
- Discussion and/or Action – Scheduling of 2018-2019 Budget Work Sessions.
- Discussion and/or Action – Budget Revision and Resolution for Pocahontas County Fire Board $50,000.00; In-House Budget Revision and Resolution for One Room University $500.00.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.