Agenda -Pocahontas County Commission 11-03-15 Meeting
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
November 3, 2015
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:35 a.m. Public Input/Hear Callers.
8:45 a.m. Mike O’Brien 911 Director – Discussion and/or Action-Approval for Transfer of Bridgett Shaw from Part-Time to Full-Time 911 Dispatcher.
9:45 a.m. BJ Gudmundsson – Discussion and/or Action-Request Placement of Memorial Marker on Former Hospital Lot/Town of Marlinton.
10:00 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Contribution/Funding Requests Various Individuals, Groups and Organizations.
(a) Stephanie Meadows-American Red Cross-Request for Contribution.
(b) Pocahontas County Prevention Coalition-Request for Contribution.
(c) John Myer-Oak Marr Foundation DBA Camp Oak Marr-Request for Contribution.
(d) Rebecca Spencer-Pocahontas County Reading Council-Request for Contribution.
(e) Bill McNeel and Joe Smith-Marlinton Depot-Request for Contribution.
12:00 p.m. Lunch Break.
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS
(The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Commission Resolution Designating Greenbrier Valley Economic Development Corporation as Lead Economic Development Organization.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Clerk – Records Management and Preservation Board Resolution in Support of Grant Application.
- Discussion and/or Action – Appointment of Greg Taylor Pocahontas Memorial Hospital Representative to Pocahontas County Emergency Services for Unexpired Term of Shaw Dunbrack Ending 06-30-16.
- Discussion and/or Action – County Commission Board Updates.
- Approve Invoices.