Agenda -Pocahontas County Commission Meeting 4-19-16
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
April 19, 2016
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes;
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:45 pm. Laying the Levy for Pocahontas County 2016-2017.
5:50 pm. Pocahontas County Parks and Recreation – Discussion and/or Action-Agreement for Cass Community Park Management.
6:00 pm. John Rebinski – Discussion and/or Action-Individuals Right to Request Ambulance Service.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Transfer of Swift-Water Rescue Boat to Marlinton Volunteer Fire Department.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approval of Updated Pocahontas County Emergency Operations Plan.
- Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.