January 4th Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda
The Pocahontas County Commission will meet in regular session at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, January 4th at the Commission’s office in the Courthouse in Marlinton, with the following agenda.
At 8:30 a.m., the commissioners will reorganize and make new commission board appointments for the new year.
At 8:35 the commissioners will approve any Exoneration Orders and approve the minutes from prior meetings and will then hear public comments at 8:40 a.m.
At 8:45, the commissioners will consider allowing MTA Vehicles to park in the Hanover Shoe Building’s parking lot.
At 9:00, the commissioners will consider signing a memorandum of understanding concerning Pocahontas County Aerial Imagery, the County Assessor and the 911 Center.
At 9:15, the commissioners will discuss the Thornwood Water Project with Mark Smith of the PSD.
At 9:30, the commissioners will hear from Cree Lahti who will deliver the annual update for the Pocahontas County Libraries and Visitor Information Centers.
The commissioners will also discuss and consider action of the following items that do not have a specific time assigned to them
- Approval of final settlements and orders
- Mail items and concerns
- The scheduling of the 2022 Board of Review and Equalization hearing dates.
- The writing of a letter to the State Historical Preservation Office concerning the removal of the Pocahontas Jail from the National Historical Registry.
- The commissioners will discuss amending the Towing Ordinance.
- The meeting will end following the approval of invoices
To join the Zoom Meeting, go to: https://zoom.us/j/8181361801