July 6th Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda
The Pocahontas County Commission will meet at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, July 6th at the Commission’s office in the courthouse in Marlinton, with the following agenda.
Instructions to join the meeting via zoom meeting can be found at the end of this story.
Following the routine opening procedures, the commissioners will hear public comments at 8:35 a.m.
At 8:45, the commissioners will discuss and consider approving the purchase of the Seneca Health property.
At 9:00, the commissioners will hear from Carrie Parker and will discuss and consider taking action on 911 addressing road name and road sign.
At 9:30, Amanda Smarr of the Region 4 Planning and Development Council will ask the commissioners for approval and signature for time extensions on the County Broadband Project.
At 9:45, Fiduciary Commissioner Laura Finch will update the commissioners on referred estates.
The commissioners will also discuss and consider action of the following items that do not have a specific time assigned to them
- Approval of final settlements and orders
- Mail items and concerns
- Unprogressed estates per WV Code 44-2-19a.
- Water issues at the East Fork Industrial Park
- A request for funding -the Courthouse Facilities Improvement Authority.
- The renewal of the annual contract with Global Science Technologies for maintaining the courthouse computer system, and the County Commission website and regulations per legislation passed on June 5, 2020 -WV Code 7-1-3RR.
- The appointments of Judith Fuller; Ken Gaiter; and Candace Butler to 3-year terms on the Parks and Recreation Board.
- Recognition from the West Virginia Association of Counties to the Pocahontas County Health Department.
- Frontier Billing -Maintenance and Plan.
- Request to have individuals’ names included in the Frontier Telephone Directory
- Approval of invoices
To join the Zoom Meeting, go to: https://zoom.us/j/8181361801
To see this agenda as officially published by the Pocahontas County Commission click here –7-6-21 Official Comm Agenda DOC