Pocahontas Co. Commission Agenda 7-7-15
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
July 7, 2015
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:35 a.m. Public Input/Hear Callers.
8:45 a.m. Mike Cain Courthouse Maintenance Supervisor – Discussion and/or Action-Roof and Gutter Replacement on Jail Building.
9:00 a.m. Grazia Apolinares – Discussion and/or Action-Contract for Services Rendered to Pocahontas County Commission 2015-2016 Fiscal Year.
9:15 a.m. Lauren Ragland – Discussion and/or Action-Presentation of Plan B Questions in Re: City Water Supplies, Evacuations and Emergency Planning for Atlantic Coast Pipeline.
9:30 a.m. Brian Doughty Health-Net Aeromedical Services – Discussion and/or Action-Update on Health-Net.
9:45 a.m. Tammie Alderman Pocahontas County Day Report Center – Discussion and/or Action-Day Report Officer Position; Liability Insurance Statement for Community Corrections Program.
10:00 a.m. John Rossell and Curtis Helton West Virginia Division of Forestry – Discussion and/or Action-Report to Commission on Condition of Sugar Maple Trees on Front Lawn of Pocahontas County Courthouse. untersvill
10:15 a.m. Doug McKenzie GeoWeb LLC. – Discussion and/or Action-Annual Maintenance Contract for 911 Mapping and Addressing System.
10:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action-East Cass Community Park Management/Oversight and Maintenance of Park; Citizens Concerns Regarding Park.
12:00 p.m. Lunch Break.
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS
(The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Discussion and/or Action – Second Reading and Adoption of Pocahontas County Towing Ordinance.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Free Libraries Appointment of Carol Woody as Board Member for Five Year Term Expiring on June 30, 2020.
- Discussion and/or Action – Budget Revision and Resolution 2015-2016 Assigned Balance Coal Severance Tax Fund; Budget Revision and Resolution for 2015-2016 Office of Emergency Services Department. ****
- Approve Invoices.
**** Agenda Amended on Thursday, July 2, 2015, at 2:20 pm. Item No. 7 – Budget Revision and Resolution for 2015-2016 Office of Emergency Services Department.