Pocahontas Commission Agenda for 1-3-17
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
900 Tenth Avenue Marlinton, West Virginia 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
Office Hours 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
January 3, 2017
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Commission 2016 Reorganization and County Commission Board Appointments.
8:45 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:55 am. Public Input/Hear Callers.
9:15 a.m. Cara Rose Pocahontas County Convention & Visitors Bureau – Discussion and/or Action-Update;
Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Bi-Centennial Project Request for Funds.
9:30 a.m. BJ Gudmundsson Preserving Pocahontas – Discussion and/or Action-Annual Update.
9:45 a.m. Laura Finch Town of Marlinton – Discussion and/or Action-Petition to Decrease Corporate Limits by Minor Boundary Adjustment.
10:00 a.m. Mike O’Brien Pocahontas County 911 Director – Discussion and/or Action-Approve Renewal of Nixle Emergency Communication System.
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS
(The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County 911 Advisory Board-Appointment of Donald McNeel Three Year Term Expiring June 30, 2019.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Convention and Visitors Bureau-Letter for Hotel/Motel Tax Distribution 2017
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices