Pocahontas Commission Agenda for 1-5-16
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 Tenth Avenue Marlinton, West Virginia 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
Office Hours 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
January 5, 2016
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Commission 2016 Reorganization and County Commission Board Appointments
8:45 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:55 am. Public Input/Hear Callers.
9:00 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Opening and Awarding of Bid for Gasoline Courthouse Offices-2016.
9:15 a.m. BJ Gudmundsson Preserving Pocahontas – Discussion and/or Action-Annual Update.
9:30 a.m. Charlotte Slagle Pocahontas County Artisans Coop – Discussion and/or Action-Annual Update and Request for Consideration of 2016 Hotel/Motel Tax.
9:45 a.m. Cara Rose Pocahontas County Convention & Visitors Bureau – Discussion and/or Action-Update.
10:00 a.m. Mike Cain and Mike O’Brien – Discussion and/or Action-Courthouse Alarm System.
12:00 p.m. Lunch Break. (If needed)
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS
(The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas Memorial Hospital Letter of Support for West Virginia Rural Health Clinic Performance Improvement Network.
- Discussion and/or Action – Interstate Hardwoods Lease Agreement with Pocahontas County Commission. ****
- Discussion and/or Action – Law Enforcement Contract with Snowshoe Mountain Resort. ****
- Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.
**** Agenda Amended on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 11:45 am. for Addition of Agenda Item Nos. 5 and 6