Pocahontas Commission Agenda for 10-4-16
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
October 4, 2016
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:35 a.m. Public Input/Hear Callers.
8:45 a.m. Charlie Sheets – Discussion and/or Action-Invitation to Edray Industrial Park Open House.
9:00 a.m. Pocahontas County Clerk Melissa Bennett – Discussion and/or Action-Approval of Pocahontas County Financial Statement for Fiscal Year 2015-2016.
10:00 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Public Sale of County Owned Surplus Vehicles at Front Door of Pocahontas County Courthouse and Approval of Sale.
12:00 p.m. Lunch Break.
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS (The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Commission-Future/Continuation of Camp Bartow Grant and/or Follow-up to Extension Request Through the West Virginia Division of Highways.
- Discussion and/or Action – Request to West Virginia State Treasurer’s Office for Pocahontas County Commission Unclaimed Property.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.