Pocahontas Commission Agenda for 11-1-16
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
November 1, 2016
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:35 a.m. Public Input/Hear Callers.
8:45 a.m. Billy Dunz – Discussion and/or Action-Estimate for Painting Courthouse Interior.
9:00 a.m. Attorney Mike Doss – Discussion and/or Action-Petition for Appointment of Committee for Bradley Totten Pursuant to WV Code § 28-5-33.
9:15 a.m. Laura Finch Town of Marlinton – Discussion and/or Action-De-Annexation of Lisa Howard Property from Town of Marlinton Corporate Limits.
9:30 a.m. Monique Grimes – Discussion and/or Action-Radio Frequency-Electro-Magnetic Signal Interference and Human Health.
9:45 a.m. Debbie Anderson – Discussion and/or Action-Human Resources Development Foundation Update on Program; Worksite Provider Agreement Between Pocahontas County and Human Resource Development Foundation, Inc.
10:00 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Contribution/Funding Requests Various Individuals, Groups and Organizations.
- Rebecca Spencer Pocahontas County Reading Council – Request for Contribution.
- Janet Swift, et al. Family Refuge Center – Request for Contribution.
- Katherine Thompson Child and Youth Advocacy Center – Request for Contribution.
- Kay Ballard Mountain Resource Conservation & Development Area, Inc. – Request for Contribution.
- Rick Wooddell Pocahontas County Honor Corp – Request for Contribution.
12:00 p.m. Lunch Break.
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS
(The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Discussion and/or Action – County Commission Board Updates.
- Approve Invoices.