Pocahontas Commission Agenda for 3-1-16
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
March 1, 2016
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:35 a.m. Public Input/Hear Callers.
8:45 a.m. Robert Orndorff Dominion Resources Inc. – Discussion and/or Action-Presentation of Proposed Atlantic Coast Pipeline Alternate Route.
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS
(The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- Mail Items/Concerns.
- Report from Counsel.
- Discussion and/or Action – Memorandum of Understanding Between Pocahontas County Commission and The Mon Power Company to Establish a Storm Restoration Staging Site at Former Shoe Factory Property.
- Discussion and/or Action – Agreement Between Pocahontas County Commission and Interstate Hardwoods for Use of 1.32 Acres of Real Estate and Building Located in East Fork Industrial Park.
- Discussion and/or Action – Memorandum of Understanding Between Pocahontas County Community Corrections Program and Pocahontas County Commission for Establishment of a Day Report Center-Fiscal Year 2016-2017.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approval of 2016-2017 Pocahontas County Community Corrections Grant Program Application.
- Discussion and/or Action – Budget Revision and Resolution Refund $15,149.00 Pocahontas Memorial Hospital and Federal Grants $17,887.00.
- Discussion and/or Action – Schedule 2016-2017 Budget Work Sessions.
- Approve Invoices.