Pocahontas Commission Agenda for 3-15-16
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
March 15, 2016
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes;
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:45 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Letter to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and/or Monongahela National Forest Service Regarding Atlantic Coast Pipeline.
6:00 pm. Pocahontas County Sheriff David Jonese – Discussion and/or Action-Approval of Full-Time Law Enforcement Deputy; Discussion and/or Action-In-House Budget Revision Law Enforcement 10,000.00.
6:15 p.m. Allen Johnson – Discussion and/or Action-Support and Local Economic Study of Atlantic Coast Pipeline.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approval of Full-Time Day Report Center Director and Full-Time Day Report Center Officer.
- Discussion and/or Action – Agreement with Pocahontas County Parks and Recreation for
- Management of Cass Community Park.
- Melissa Bennett Pocahontas County Clerk – Discussion and/or Action-Approval of Poll Workers for May 10, 2016 Primary Election.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approval of 2016-2017 Pocahontas County Budget.
- Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.