Pocahontas Commission Agenda for 4-19-16
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
June 21, 2016
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes;
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:45 pm. Grazia Apolinares Pocahontas County Waster Task Force – Discussion and/or Action- Renewal of Agreement for Services 2016-2017 Fiscal Year.
6:00 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Request of Connie Douglas for Removal of Sara L. Mullenax, Administratrix of Richard E. Mullenax Estate.
6:15 p.m. Glenn Galloway Pocahontas County Day Report Center – Discussion and/or Action-Monthly Update.
6:30 p.m. Pocahontas County 911 Director Mike O’Brien – Discussion and/or Action-Approval for purchase of 911 Center Radio Dispatch Upgrade Equipment.
6:45 pm. Pocahontas County Sheriff David Jonese – Discussion and/or Action-Approval of Full-Time Law Enforcement Deputy; and Discussion and/or Action-Approval for Transfer of Employee from Law Enforcement Deputy Position to Process Server Position With Salary Adjustment. ****
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Adoption of Pocahontas County Commission Agenda Policy and Procedures.
- Discussion and/or Action – Global Science & Technology Inc. Approval of Annual Courthouse Network Support Agreement and Three Year Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite for Sonicwall NSA 220.
- Designation of County Depositories 2016-2017 (West Virginia Code 7-6-1).
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Emergency Services Authority-Appointment of Helen Clark EMSOR Representative, Greg Taylor Pocahontas Memorial Hospital Representative and Seth Morgan Shavers Fork Fire and Rescue Representative, for Three Year Terms Each Ending June 30, 2019.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Free Libraries Board-Appointment of Denise McNeel for Five Year Term Ending June 30, 2021.
- Discussion and/or Action – In-House Budget Revision and Resolution Tax Office $19.00 and Extension Office $1,695.00.
- Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.
**** Agenda Amended on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 4:00 pm. to Add Additional Request to Appointment scheduled for 6:45 pm.