Pocahontas Commission Agenda for 5-17-16
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
May 17, 2016
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:45 pm. Glenn Galloway Pocahontas County Day Report Center – Discussion and/or Action-Monthly Update.
6:00 pm. Emergency Services Director Mike O’Brien – Discussion and/or Action-Sponsorship of Grant Application West Virginia Division of Homeland Security $8,830.65.
6:15 p.m. Chip Adkins Pocahontas County Humane Society – Discussion and/or Action-Report and Update of Funding Provided to Humane Society in 2013.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Presentation of 911 Agreements for Radio Tower and 911 Office Generator.
- Discussion and/or Action – Budget Revision and Resolution Law Enforcement Reimbursement $1,000.00.
- Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.