Pocahontas County Commission Agenda
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
September 15, 2015
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:45 pm. Emery Grimes Pocahontas County Board of Education – Discussion and/or Action-Green Bank Industrial Park Transfer of Property.
6:00 pm. Pocahontas County Magistrate Carrie Wilfong – Discussion and/or Action-Courthouse Security.
6:15 pm. Pocahontas County 911 Director Mike O’Brien – Discussion and/or Action – Allen Tracy Mapping and Addressing Coordinator Increase of Wages to $12.50 Hour for Added Responsibility; Discussion and/or Action – Approval of Part-Time 911 Dispatcher; Discussion and/or Action – Quote for Purchase of Generator for 911 Offices.
6:30 pm. Tammie Alderman Pocahontas County Day Report Center – Discussion and/or Action- Monthly Update.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
1. Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
2. Approve Improper Charges.
3. Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
4. Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
5. Discussion and/or Action – Settlement of Laura Combs Wage Claim.
6. Discussion and/or Action – Approval of Estimate for Painting and Repair Costs to Windows, etc. at Jail.
7. Discussion and/or Action – Former Shoe Factory Property-Placement of Wood Chips in Parking Lot (Authorized by Town of Marlinton).
8. Coalition for Safe and Affordable Food – Letter of Support Regarding State Based Food Labeling Laws.
9. Discussion and/or Action – Removal of Coolers and Equipment Belonging to Fas Chek Supermarket from Former Shoe Factory Building.
10. Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Local Emergency Planning Committee- Appointment of Mike Holstine National Radio Astronomy Observatory Representative Unexpired Two Year Term Ending 09-30-16; Herby Barlow West Virginia State Police Marlinton Detachment Representative Three Year Term Expiring 09-30-18.
11. Approve Invoices.