Pocahontas Commission Agenda for 9-20-16
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
September 20, 2016
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:45 pm. Frank DeBerry Snowshoe Mountain Resort – Discussion and/or Action-Request for a Pocahontas County Commission Representative to Participate in a Committee with Snowshoe Mountain Resort to Review and Consider Putting Forth a Resort Area District Petition.
6:00 pm. Pocahontas County Clerk Melissa Bennett – Discussion and/or Action-Approval of Election Officials for November 8,2016 General Election; and Discussion and/or Action – Civil Service Test Results in Re: Emergency Hire of Certified Deputy Sheriff.
6:15 pm. Glenn Galloway Pocahontas County Day Report Center – Discussion and/or Action-Monthly Update on Program.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Donation of 2001 Jeep to Town of Marlinton.
- Discussion and/or Action – Resignation Letter of Grazia Apolinares as Pocahontas County Water Resources Coordinator.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approval of Updated Pocahontas County Commission Agenda Policy and Procedures and Request to West Virginia Ethics Commission for Advisory Opinion on New Policy.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Farmland Protection Board-Appointment of Cyla Allison as County Resident Representative for Four Year Term Expiring June 30, 2020.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Local Emergency Planning Committee-Appointment of Cindy Wilfong, Barbara Lay, and Preston Cline Three Year Terms Expiring September 30, 2019, and Steve Olson Three Year Term Expiring September 30, 2018.
- Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.