Pocahontas Commission Meeting Agenda, August 4, 2015
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
August 4, 2015
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:35 a.m. Public Input/Hear Callers.
8:45 a.m. Mike O’Brien 911 Director – Discussion and/or Action-Approval of Full-Time Employment of 911 Dispatcher.
9:00 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Opening and Awarding of Bid for Roof, etc. Old Pocahontas County Jail Building.
9:15 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Towing Ordinance-First Reading of Ordinance.
9:30 a.m. Devon Duncan Mountain Resource Conversation & Development Area Inc. – Discussion and/or Action-Presentation/Update on Mountain RC&D.
9:45 a.m. Diane Hinkle Tucker Community Foundation – Discussion and/or Action-Presentation/Update on Foundation.
10:00 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Contribution/Funding Requests Various Individuals, Groups and Organizations.
(a) Family Refuge Center-Request for Contribution.
(b) Tucker Community Foundation-Request for Contribution/Support Senior Citizens and Challenged Athletes.
(c) Mountain Resource Conservation & Development Area Inc.-Request for Contribution.
(d) Rick Wooddell-Pocahontas County Honor Corp-Request for Contribution.
10:45 a.m. Tammie Alderman Pocahontas County Day Report Center – Discussion and/or Action-Approval of Full-Time Employment of Pocahontas County Day Report Officer.
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS
(The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Discussion and/or Action – Camp Bartow Preservation Grant-Letter Requesting One Year Extension from September 30, 2015 to September 30, 2016.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Emergency Medical Services Authority – Appointment of Shawn Dunbrack for Unexpired Three Year Term Expiring June, 30, 2016 Pocahontas Memorial Hospital Representative.