Pocahontas Commission Meeting Agenda for Tuesday 11-17-15
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
November 17, 2015
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:45 pm. Mike O’Brien 911 Director – Discussion and/or Action-Approval of Maintenance Contract for 911 Radio Equipment-Staley Communications.
6:00 pm. Pocahontas County Sheriff David Jonese – Discussion and/or Action-Approval of Full-Time Bailiff/Process Server.
6:15 pm. Tammie Alderman Pocahontas County Day Report Center – Discussion and/or Action- Monthly Update.
6:30 pm. Will Smith West Virginia Interactive – Discussion and/or Action-Credit Card Payments and Online Program for Hotel/Motel Tax.
6:45 pm. Bill McNeel Marlinton Depot – Discussion and/or Action-Request for Contribution. ****
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – West Virginia Division of Forestry Renewal of Lease Agreement for Office Space in Former Shoe Factory Building February 1, 2016 Through January 1, 2017.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.
**** Agenda Amended on Friday, November 13, 2015 at 11:15 am. to add Appointment for Marlinton Depot at 6:45 pm.