Pocahontas County Board Of Education Meeting Agenda, Monday, 4-23-18
On Monday, April 23th at 3:45 p.m. the Pocahontas County Board of Education will hold its regular meeting at Pocahontas County High School with the following agenda.
Prior to the regular meeting, the Board will hold a work session with the staff of PCHS.
The regular meeting will begin with approval of the minutes from the last Board meeting.
After giving their final approval of the agenda for this meeting, the Board will hear comments from the public called “Delegations.”
Next the Board will receive Mr. Beam’s Superintendent’s Report and any Special Recognitions he wishes to offer.
The Board will receive an Informational Reports from Hunter Wilfong, the Student Representative to the Board of Education; PCHS Assistant Principal Kristy Tritapoe in her dual capacity as the school’s Athletic Director; and from Randy Irvine, PCHS Baseball Coach.
The Board will then examine and consider approval for payment the following routine financial matters:
- Payment of vender bills and Government Purchasing Card charges
- Budget Adjustments
- The Summary Schedule of Revenues and Expenditures on a cash basis for the month ended on March 31, 2018.
- The variance explanations to the West Virginia Department of Education.
- The Bank Reconciliation for March, 2018
- Employee Payroll for April 6, 2018.
They will then consider approval of the following miscellaneous items on this agenda:
- The adoption of mathematics textbooks for next school year.
- The submission of waivers to the West Virginia Department of Education for the Mathematics Vision Project for Math I, II, and III
- Approval to place the school calendar on 30 day policy comment.
- Permission to submit a waiver to the West Virginia Department of Education for Non-Traditional Instruction Time.
- The Superintendent’s Annual Evaluation.
There was no personnel agenda listed on the agenda for this meeting.
Prior to adjourning, each member will be given the opportunity to address the Board and the public with any ideas, concerns or recent activities they wish to discuss.