Pocahontas County Board Of Education Meeting Agenda, Monday, 5-8-17
On Monday, May 8th at 2:45 p.m. at the Green Bank Elementary-Middle School, the Pocahontas County Board of Education will hold a work session. At 3:50 p.m. they will hold another work session, this time with the Staff of Green Bank Elementary-Middle School. This will be immediately followed by a regular Board of Education meeting at the same location. Here is the agenda for the regular meeting.
The regular meeting will begin with approval of the minutes from the last Board meeting.
After approving of this agenda, the Board will hear comments from the public – called “Delegations.”
Next the Board will receive Mr. Beam’s Superintendent’s Report and any Special Recognitions he wishes to offer.
The Board will receive informational reports from Kayla Gibson, the PCHS Student Representative to the Board of Education and from Principal Joe Riley from Pocahontas County high School.
The Board will then examine and consider approval for payment of a number of routine vender bills and consider approval of grant awards; employee extra duty pay for April, and budget adjustments.
They will consider approval of the following items on this agenda:
- For the Board of Education to apply for Community Eligibility Provision for the next school year.
- Policy KM –Visitors to the schools/Grounds
- The 2017-2018 Board of Education Meeting Schedule
- A service agreement between the Board of Education and ScuriTech, LLC effective May 10th for them to perform work and furnish materials – this involves the repair or replacement the cameras and camera system in Marlinton Middle School.
- The Annual Evaluation of the Superintendent-s Performance
- Consideration of a Personnel Agenda
The Board members will then each have the opportunity to present comments to the Board, after which the meeting will be adjourned.