Pocahontas County Board of Education’s Agenda for the December 15th Meeting
The Pocahontas County Board of Education will hold its next regular meeting on Tuesday, December 15th starting at 6:00 p.m. at the Board Office Conference Room in Buckeye. This meeting will not be open for public attendance, but will be held virtually using Zoom Meeting.
The public, however, may link to this meeting. Directions to sign into this Zoom Meeting can be found at the end of this story on our website, alleghneymountainradio.org.
Here is the agenda for this meeting.
After approving of the minutes from their December 1st meeting, they will approve the agenda for the current meeting.
The Board Members will then hear any delegations from the public who wish to address the board. Those can be done via the Zoom Meeting.
Next, the Superintendent will deliver his report and offer any special recognitions.
That will be followed by an informational report by Jacob Kinnison, the Student Representative.
The board members will then consider approval of the following routine financial matters:
- Vendor and government purchase card payments;
- Grant awards;
- The December 2nd and 9th employee payrolls;
- The Summary of Schedule of Revenues and Expenditures on a cash basis for the month ended November.
- Budget adjustments.
In miscellaneous actions:
- The board will consider approval of a Teacher-in-Residence Partnership Agreement with Davis and Elkins College.
- They will review their school reentry plan to consider making revisions.
- They will consider approving a proposed Service and Professional Personnel Agenda.
The board will then conduct a “matters of the Board” discussion, following which they will adjourn the meeting.
Directions for linking to this meeting via Zoom Meeting:
Zoom Audio Link
Audio link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81575472652?pwd=d0ZRMWpyQ3B3UVh1bTBLTm5sdDK3UT09
Meeting ID: 815 7547 2652