Pocahontas County Commission Agenda, 12-15-15
The Pocahontas County Commission will hold its regular meeting on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 starting at 5:30 p.m. at the Commission Office in the Courthouse in Marlinton.
After normal opening procedures there will be an opportunity for public input at 5:35 p.m.
At 5:45 p.m. The Commissioners will hear from Eric Werner and Cynthia Gurreri and will consider for discussion and/or action, the presentation of the Annual Report for the Pocahontas County Arts Council.
At 6:00 p.m. The Commissioners hear from Sheriff David Jonese and will discuss and possibly take action on the purchase of a vehicle for the Process Server.
At 6:30 p.m. The Commissioners will hear from Renee Picarsic and Tolly Peuleche from the county’s Farmer’s Market and will discuss and/or take action on the 2015 Farmer’s Market and plans for the 2016 market season.
At 6:45 p.m. The Commissioners will hear from James Roush and discuss or take action on residence/district verification.
At 7:00 p.m. Tammy Alderman of the Pocahontas County Day Report Center will provide the Center’s monthly update to the Commission.
Other items on the agenda which are not assigned a specific time include the following:
• Routine items such as approval of final settlements and orders.
• Approval of improper charges if any.
• Discussion of mail orders and concerns.
• A report from the Commission’s Counsel.
• Discussion and/or Action regarding the scheduling of dates for the 2016 Board of Review and Equalization Hearings.
• The Commissioners will end the meeting with approval of invoices.