Pocahontas County Commission Agenda 6-16-15
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
June 16, 2015
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:45 pm. Pocahontas County Assessor Tom Lane – Discussion and/or Action-Approval of Full-Time Deputy Assessor/Mapper.
6:00 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Removal of Trees and Replacement with New Trees on Front Lawn of Courthouse.
6:15 pm. Frank DeBerry Snowshoe Mountain Resort Inc. – Discussion and/or Action-Present Status of Snowshoe Resort Area District.
(One Hour Appointment)
7:15 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Management of East Cass Community Park.
7:30 pm. Tammie Alderman – Discussion and/or Action-Pocahontas County Day Report Center Monthly Update.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
1. Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
2. Approve Improper Charges.
3. Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
4. Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
5. Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Public Service District Appointment of Board Member to Six Year Term Expiring June 30, 2021.
6. Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Office of Emergency Services Budget for 2015-2016 Fiscal Year.
7. Discussion and/or Action – Lease Agreement for Pocahontas County Commission Rescue Boat.
8. Discussion and/or Action – Policy for Towing Services for Emergency Towing of Vehicles.
9. Discussion and/or Action – Designation of County Depositories 2015-2016 (West Virginia Code 7-6-1).
10. Discussion and/or Action – In-House Budget Revisions and Resolution-Various Year End Adjustments.
11. Approve Invoices.