Pocahontas County Commission Agenda – April 18, 2017 Regular Meeting
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
David McLaughlin, Commissioner Jesse A. Groseclose, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
April 18, 2017
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:45 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Laying the Levy for Pocahontas County 2017-2018.
5:50 pm. Glenn Galloway Pocahontas County Day Report – Discussion and/or Action-Monthly Update.
6:00 pm. Pocahontas County Public Service District – Discussion and/or Action-Request for Sponsorship of Small Cities Block Grant (Sewer Line Extension to Frank and Bartow).
6:15 pm. David Litsey – Discussion and/or Action-Deficiency Regarding Estimate of Need and Proposed Levy for Upcoming Year Pocahontas County Commission.
6:45 pm. Debbie Anderson HRDS (Stream Cleanup) – Discussion and/or Action-Update on Project and Request for Assistance With Debris Removal.
7:00 pm. Pocahontas County Sheriff Jeff Barlow – Discussion and/or Action-Courthouse Security.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Resolution for Court Security Grant Application to Division of Justice and Community Services.
- Discussion and/or Action – Appointment of Pocahontas County Sheriff as Litter Control Officer for Pocahontas County.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approval of Updated Guidelines/Requirements for Pocahontas County Commission Contributions.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.