Pocahontas County Commission Agenda – December 20th, 2016 Regular Meeting
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
December 20, 2016
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:45 pm. Open Bids and Award Gasoline Contract for Various Courthouse Offices January 1, 2017 –December 31, 2017 Per Advertisement.
6:00 pm. Glenn Galloway Pocahontas County Day Report Center – Discussion and/or Action-Monthly Update.
6:15 p.m. Discussion and/or Action – Agreements Between Pocahontas County Commission and Southern States Cooperative for Use of Radio Tower; Bartow-Frank-Durbin for Use of Fire Station for Equipment; and Addemdum to Agreement with City National Bank of West Virginia for One Room University. ****
6:30 p.m. Eric Werner Pocahontas County Arts Council – Discussion and/or Action-Annual Update for Arts Council.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approve Improper Charges.
- Discussion and/or Action – Scheduling of Dates for 2017 Board of Review and Equalization Hearings.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approval of Advertisement for Pocahontas County Water Resources Coordinator.
- Discussion and/or Action – Budget Revision and Resolution for Law Enforcement Vehicle Insurance Reimbursement $381.00.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.
**** Agenda Amended at 4:00 pm on December 15, 2016 to Add Addendum to Agreement with City National Bank of West Virginia for One Room University at 6:15 p.m.