Pocahontas County Commission Agenda for 7-5-16
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
July 5 2016
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:35 a.m. Public Input/Hear Callers.
12:00 p.m. Lunch Break.
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS
(The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Emergency Medical Services Authority-Appointment of Damon Brock as Law Enforcement Representative Three Year Term Expiring June 30, 2019 and Ron Fleming as Physician Representative Remainder of Three Year Term Expiring June 30, 2018.
- Discussion and/or Action – Continuation of Contract with Pocahontas County Water Task Force Coordinator.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Public Service District-Appointment of Board Member for Six Year Term Expiring June 30, 2022.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Farmland Protection Board-Appointment of Board Members for Four Year Terms Expiring June 30, 2020.
- Discussion and/or Action – Budget Revision and Resolution 2016-2017 Assigned Balance Coal Severance Tax Fund.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.