Pocahontas county Commission Agenda for the Tuesday, January 17th Meeting
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
David McLaughlin, Commissioner Jesse A. Groseclose, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
January 17, 2017
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:40 pm. Lauren Bennett Pocahontas County Parks and Recreation – Discussion and/or Action – Approval for Temporary Use of Former Shoe Factory for Skate-Board Park.
5:45 pm. Glenn Galloway Pocahontas County Day Report Center – Monthly Update.
6:00 pm. Discussion and/or Action – 2017 Hotel/Motel Tax Allotment.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action- Letter of Support for Recreational Trails Grant Program for Greenbrier River Trail Assocation.
- Discussion and/or Action – Resolution in Support of Fire and Rescue Squads in Pocahontas County. ****
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.
**** Agenda Amended on Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 9:30 am. to add No. 5 for Resolution in Support of Fire and Rescue Squads in Pocahontas County.