Pocahontas County Commission Agenda for Their 2-16-16 Meeting
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
February 16, 2016
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes;
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:45 pm. Grazia Apolinares Water Resources Management – Discussion and/or Action-Annual Update.
6:00 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Opening and Awarding of Bid for Purchase of Pocahontas County Process Server Vehicle.
6:15 p.m. Melissa Bennett Pocahontas County Clerk – Discussion and/or Action- Archiving County Records.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Memo of Understanding/Agreement between Pocahontas County Commission and Greenbrier County Day Report Center for Transfer of Community Corrections Program to Greenbrier County.
- Discussion and/or Action – Budget Revision and Resolution Law Enforcement Capital Outlay $4,868.56; Discussion and/or Action – In-House Budget Revision and Resolution Emergency Management $140.00 and Water Task Force $900.00.
- Discussion and/or Action – Local Emergency Planning Committee-Appointment of Board Members for Three Year Terms.
- Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.