Pocahontas County Commission Agenda for Tuesday, 1/19/16 Meeting
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
January 19, 2016
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes;
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:45 pm. Mike O’Brien Office of Emergency Services – Discussion and/or Action-Annual Agreement for Nixle Emergency Notification Program.
6:00 pm. Discussion and/or Action – 2016 Hotel/Motel Tax Allotment.
6:45 pm. Pocahontas County Clerk Melissa Bennett – Discussion and/or Action-Approval of Full-Time Deputy Clerk.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
1. Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
2. Approve Improper Charges.
3. Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
4. Discussion and/or Action – Greenbrier Valley Economic Development Corporation Letter of Support for Claude W. Benedum Foundation Grant Funding Request.
5. Tammie Alderman Pocahontas County Day Report Center – Discussion and/or Action-Monthly Update; Discussion and/or Action – Personnel Matter.
6. Discussion and/or Action – Dismissal/Termination of Pocahontas County Community
7. Corrections/Day Report Center Employee.
8. Discussion and/or Action – Purchase of Vehicle for Use by Pocahontas County Process Server.
9. Discussion and/or Action – Interstate Lumber Company Agreement Regarding Use of Building at East Fork Industrial Park.
10. Discussion and/or Action – Law Enforcement Contract between Pocahontas County Commission and Snowshoe Mountain Resort.
11. Report from Counsel.
12. Approve Invoices.