Pocahontas County Commission Agenda – July 18, 2017 Regular Meeting
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
David McLaughlin, Commissioner Jesse A. Groseclose, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
July 18, 2017
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:40 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Snowshoe Resort Area District (RAD) Petitioners Request to Re-Schedule Public Meeting on RAD Scheduled for August 4, 2017 As Result of Statutory Requirement of Certified Mailing to Property Owners with Proposed RAD; Discussion and/or Action – Ballots Sent and Collected from First Mailing of Notice.
6:00 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Approval of MindEase Solutions Contract with Pocahontas County Day Report Center for services to be Provided for Fiscal Year 2017-2018.
6:15 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Hotel/Motel Tax Funding for Pocahontas County Free Libraries.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Parks and Recreation Board – Appointment of Roger Trusler, Sam Gibson and Glenn Galloway for Three Year Terms Expiring June 30, 2020.
- Discussion and/or Action – Coal Severance Tax Fund Budget Revision and Resolution for Assigned Fund Balance July 2017; Discussion and/or Action – General Fund Budget Revision and Resolution for Unassigned Fund Balance July 2017.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.