Pocahontas County Commission Agenda – May 16, 2017 Regular Meeting
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
David McLaughlin, Commissioner Jesse A. Groseclose, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
May 16, 2017
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:45 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Second Public Hearing/Meeting Small Cities Block Grant Application for Pocahontas County Public Service District (Wastewater Extension Service to Frank and Bartow); Execution of Documents Related to Small Cities Block Grant Application for Pocahontas County Public Service District (Wastewater Extension Service to Frank and Bartow).
5:50 pm. Snowshoe Resort Area District – Discussion and/or Action-Resort Area District Petition -Determination of Completeness or Otherwise and Entry of Order.
6:00 pm. Glenn Galloway Pocahontas County Day Report – Discussion and/or Action-Monthly Update.
6:15 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Follow-up to Contribution Funding Request for:
- Humane Society of Pocahontas County.
- Pocahontas County Chamber of Commerce Request for Website Creation.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Second Reading Pocahontas County Amended Dog Ordinance.
- Discussion and/or Action – Budget Revision and Resolution-Camp Bartow Grant $48,500.00 and West Virginia Division of Culture/Pocahontas County Clerk Grant $375.00.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.