Pocahontas County Commission Agenda – October 17, 2017 Regular Meeting
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
David McLaughlin, Commissioner Jesse A. Groseclose, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
October 17, 2017
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:45 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Opening and Awarding Bid for Heating Oil for Courthouse Offices and Jail Building for Period of November 1, 2017 – October 31, 2018.
6:00 pm. Daniel Arbogast Pocahontas County Day Report Center – Discussion and/or Action-Update on Day Report Program.
6:15 pm. Doug Bernier – Discussion and/or Action-Atlantic Coast Pipeline (1) Dominion’s Claim of Commission Support; (2) Commission Position on Pipeline Project; (3) New Letter to Regulators and Representatives on Commission’s Current Position on Pipeline.
6:30 pm. Pocahontas County Clerk Melissa Bennett – Discussion and/or Action-Records Management and Preservation Board Resolution in Support of Grant Application for 2018-2019.
6:45 pm. Pocahontas County 911 Director Mike O’Brien – Discussion and/or Action-Approval of Part-Time 911 Dispatcher.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Acction – Approval of Resolutions for Pocahontas County Farmland Protection Conservation Easements for Thomas VanReenen, et ux. and Timothy VanReenen.
- Discussion and/or Action – Appointment of Heather Niday as Pocahontas County Emergency Management Public Information Officer (No Expiration).
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Civil Service Board-Appointment of County Commission Member for Four Year Term Expiring June 30, 2021.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Public Service District-Appointment of Member for Unexpired Term Ending June 30, 2022.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approval of Pocahontas County Floodplain Permit Fees.
- Discussion and/or Action – Certification of Special Election Held on October 7, 2017.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.