Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda for Tuesday 2-7-17
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
David McLaughlin, Commissioner Jesse A. Groseclose, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
February 7, 2017
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:35 a.m. Public Input/Hear Callers.
9:00 a.m. Board of Review and Equalization Hearings.
9:15 a.m. Jason Bauserman and Bob Sheets Pocahontas County Historic Landmarks Commission – Annual Update.
9:30 a.m. Christine Mitchell, et als Dominion Resources – Discussion and/or Action-Update on Atlantic Coast Pipeline.
10:00 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Contribution/Funding Requests Various Individuals, Groups and Organizations.
- Rebecca Spencer Pocahontas County Reading Council – Request for Contribution.
- Mary Dawson Watoga State Park Foundation, Inc. – Request for Contribution for Watoga State Park Swimming Pool Improvements.
- Sarah Riley High Rocks Educational Corporation – Request for Contribution.
- Bob Must Yew Mountain Center – Request for Contribution.
12:00 p.m. Lunch Break.
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS
(The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Discussion and/or Action – County Commission Board Updates.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Historic Landmarks Commission-Appointment of Ruth Taylor as Board Member for Five Year Term Expiring June 30, 2021.
- Discussion and/or Action – Bartow-Frank-Durbin Letter of Support for Relocation of Sub-Station to Former Sheets Garage Building in Green Bank, West Virginia.
- Discussion and/or Action – Budget Revision and Resolution State Grants $820.00 (Co. Clerk’s Office) and Election Reimbursement $661.00 (Co. Clerk’s Office).
- Approve Invoices.